While we ask members, guests and visitors to dress in a way that is in keeping with the traditions of the game, we also recognise that changing times bring changing fashions. And you’ll see this acknowledged in the lists below. The key is that we want everyone to avoid embarrassing themselves or others — and not to be denied access to the club
On The Course
- Recognised golf wear.
- Proper golf shoes with spikes/soft spikes/moulded spikes.
- Shoes should be cleaned in designated areas before entering the clubhouse.
- Tailored shorts, skirts or skorts.
- Tailored full and three quarter length trousers.
- Shirts may be polo, mandarin or turtle necked but must be worn tucked into trousers or shorts.
- White or plain coloured socks or ankle socks.
- Knee length socks, which may not necessarily be white.
In The Clubhouse
- Clothing should be clean, dry and without tears.
- Modern casual shoes to include sandals, loafers, deck shoes and sport/leisure shoes, which may be worn without socks.
- Casual dress including ‘jean’ style trousers. Men’s shirts should be at least quarter sleeve, and worn tucked into trousers or shorts.
- After 6.00pm shorts are not permitted in the dining area unless 'relaxed' dress is permitted.